Thursday, April 8, 2010

I love it when a plan comes together! or Another Mundane Post

I took a not entirely intentional break from blogging over Lent.  This turned out to be very beneficial as I learned that there are a few things that I have been ignoring due to my time on the computer (not that I really spend that much time on the computer).  Partially due to my blogging break, we have fallen into a routine that has ended up giving us way more productive school time.  Pumpkingirl, who is two, takes a "nap" in the morning around 10:00 the same time as Smileyboy's (who is 9 mos.)nap.  She doesn't really nap but she likes the fact that she gets to lie down in her bed with her binky.  This is the only time she gets her binky other than her afternoon nap.  I try not to leave her there for more than 45 minutes though it doesn't work out this way all the time.  This gives Angelboy and me time to read religion and history outloud together as I think these are important topics to be able to discuss while reading.

Somehow I find it reassuring to get into a routine and then be able to writie it down.  So here is our morning routine:

8:00 Breakfast for "littles" and me
9:00 Spend time reading and go for walk with "littles"
10:00-10:30 put "littles" down for nap/Angelboy and I read history and religion
11:30 Get lunch ready

No comments: