
1. I finally called about having a sump pump put in our window well. I found out I need to send them the contract signed along with ten percent of the payment first but at least I know what I need to do now.
2. I have been eating healthier. I have been following the guidelines from a brochure I have for pregnant women from the March of Dimes. It gives recommended amounts from each of the five food groups (grains, vegetables, fruits, milk, and proteins) for each day. It really helps me not to over-do it with portion sizes and it helps me to make sure I get enough dairy and vegetables. Getting enough vegetables is probably the most challenging thing. I am not pregnant but I am nursing so its probably about right. Now I just need to stick with this if I should become pregnant as this is when I really over do my eating.
3. I have been drinking only one 12 oz. cup of coffee per day as opposed to the two 12 oz. cups that I normally drink.
1 comment:
Great job this week!! #2 is so awesome! Job well done!
This is my first visit to your lovely blog. I can't wait to come again.
Post a Comment