Outside my window...There is a dusting of snow on the ground with a snow storm expected beginning Tuesday night.
I am thinking...about what to do for an Advent devotion tonight.
I am thankful for...being able to spend time on my blog.
I am wearing...Jeans and a gold sweater with colored flecks. It keeps me warm.
I am remembering...That my son will be home soon.
I am going...to be more patient and loving with the help of God.
I am reading...Bible readings for Advent.
I am hoping...to get out this evening and buy some necessary clothes for the kids (like boots, jeans, long underwear, sweat pants, long sleeves and sweaters) in order to prepare for the coming snow.
On my mind... I want to purchase on-line presents this week and figure out what to do about Christmas cards or whether or not to send Christmas cards. I want to stay calm about this and not worry so Advent can be a time of reflection and peace...
From the learning room...I am procrastinating.
Noticing that...my sons jeans have holes in both knees and are too short.
Pondering these words..."Children are crosses of the most embraceable kind." I got this from Nadja at Patch O' Dirt Farm.
From the kitchen...Trying new recipes from Catholic Cuisine: honey-curry chicken for supper tonight on the feast of St. Ambrose "the honey-tongued saint" and blueberry muffins for tomorrow morning for the feast of the Immaculate Conception. I have never really cooked special meals for saints' days but these recipes are relatively simple.
Around the house...There is a teenager, a toddler, and an infant.
From my picture journal...
For more Day Book's look here.
2 comments:
What a great photo! Baby looks like he wants to say, "Will some please take me away from here?"
BEAUTIFUL BABIES!!!!
I love the words you are pondering!
I think your son borrowed my son's pants...and I hope you'll keep us in mind for your online shopping needs!
You can click the image at the top of my benmakesten blog OR use the AMAZON search bar on the right hand side of the page for convenience :)
I admire the words you use to describe yourself in your profile Julia...you are a very humble woman. That's inspiring!
Post a Comment