Thursday, February 11, 2010

Prayer Schedule-Work in Progress

Here is a general prayer schedule that I have been trying to do:

Morning offering along with praying for whoever and whatever I am inspired to pray for.

9:30 Prayer with Angelboy and Pumpkingirl (if she is so inclined.)  We read about the saint of the day on catholicculture.org then we pray the morning liturgy of the hours or another prayer that would preferably have to do with the feast day.  These are usually suggested on the sidebar with the page about the saint.

12:00  We pray the Angelus before lunch.  Sometimes we forget and just do it whenever we think of it.

Naptime-I read blogs or write on my own which I suppose could count as spiritual reading since most of what I read is Christian/Catholic housewives and others. 

7:30 is family prayer time with the rosary or another prayer.

Before bed-My husband and I read and/or say a short prayer together.

Other-I try to pray whenever I am nursing though this can be difficult as the baby is easily distracted from the task at hand and have been having to wrestle with him a bit.

No comments: