FOR TODAY... from Julia’s Day BookOutside my window... partly cloudy
I am thinking... how impatient I feel today and how I wish I could consistently get the baby to nap for a few hours at a time
I am thankful for... an understanding husband
I am thankful for... an understanding husband
I am wearing... maternity jeans even though I am not pregnant and a pink maternity t-shirt that really isn’t big enough for someone who is pregnant
I am remembering... that I have to call the bug man
I am going...to get lunch ready and then get my son off to his classes, then nap time for the toddler; we will see what the baby does
I am reading... The Children of Fatima by Leo Madigan
I am hoping... to get a chance to spend some time in peace and quiet today
On my mind... how my husband can be more involved with financial decisions; he’s expressing an interest and I am having a hard time letting go as I have been very much in charge up to this point.
From the learning rooms... trying to keep going until the week of Thanksgiving
Noticing that... I am finally getting that quiet time I so longed for.
Pondering these words... Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the freedom to do what we ought.--Pope John Paul II
From the kitchen... Lentil chili tonight as we don’t have any meat thawed or cheese for pizza
Around the house... need to catch up on house work after symphony week
One of my favorite things~ going for long walks with my family on Sundays
A picture to share...
A window in the Votive Chapel at Our Lady of Guadalupe Shrine in LaCrosse, Wisconsin.
3 comments:
Dropped by to read your daybook. Hope you have a blessed day.
Hey Julie, can you email me your recipe for lentil chili? I have a friend who was just asking me for a good vegetarian chili recipe. Thanks!
chelsea.hurst@hotmail.com
I enjoyed your daybook. It took me a minute to find where to comment. I know it's hard being a new Mom. You are tired and your hormones are adjusting. I hope your baby gets on schedule soon. The picture is beautiful. I hope you have a great week. Doylene
Post a Comment