I have renewed my membership with Flylady again. It helps me to focus my house cleaning efforts. I otherwise feel so scattered and don't know where to begin. I'm the kind of person who needs someone to point me in the right direction. This week we are in the master bedroom. There is also the Holiday Control Journal. I always have ideas about Christmas but never get around to them because I don't know how to begin. I like her step by step approach telling you what you should do each day. Like I said I like very specific directions. I wish all of life would provide me very specific directions.
On another note, the first symphony rehearsal since the baby has been born is in less than two weeks and he won't take a bottle. This is the first time this has happened with any of my children. Its always nerve racking enough to have to leave a little one behind for a rehearsal an hour away, but when you don't know if he will cry unconsolably because his mother isn't there to feed him this makes things even worse. Will he take a bottle if he gets hungry enough. We are hoping so.
No comments:
Post a Comment