Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Final Preparations Begin

Well I mixed up my first batch of Christmas cookies last night and mixed up another batch today.  I am hoping to mix up at least one more batch today and start baking them as well.  Other stuff I have to do is: 
  • I want to take a family picture with our camera and send out Christmas/Epiphany cards since I"ve decided not to worry about getting them out before Christmas. 
  • Wrap presents
  • Download some mp3's on the mp3 player my son will be getting for Christmas
  • Get a Christmas menu together and go shopping
  • Get a Christmas tree (that's my husband's job)
  • Get our nativity set out
  • Present for my sister and her guy?
  • Order the chocolate mousse cake we get every year
I think we'll be fine on spending as long as we don't put anything else on our credit card and use the money we have left in our checking.  (I posted about my concerns regarding Christmas spending  yesterday.)
I'm feeling much better about things now and am looking forward to the final preparations.

Oh yeah!  And I'm really happy about the fact that my formerly SLOW, SLOW, SLOW computer is working again.  It was finally decided more memory needed to be put in.  Hooray!  It works like a dream.

No comments: