My cross today was two screaming children. I didn't do very well at accepting this cross as I was overwhelmed and frustrated with my almost 3 year old daughter's tendency to have a fit it seems like everytime I want her to do something that she is not used to. This time it was giving her a bath before afternoon nap instead of before bed. Due to my frustration, I wasn't as gentle about trying not to get water in her eyes when washing her hair as I could have been.
At the same time my one year old little boy has picked up the tendency to scream "mama" whenever I don't get his food to him fast enough or when I have food that is different from what he has, or whenever he is not happy in general. He has just started to say the word "mama;" unfortunately he usually screams it when he is unhappy. When my daughter was throwing a fit about her bath my son was simultaneously screaming Mama. He reminded me if the demonic children that torment Judas in the movie The Passion.
No comments:
Post a Comment