Thursday, June 10, 2010
Small Successes Vol. 3
1. I think after four years I have finally found contentment (although imperfect)and have come to see the dignity inherent in being a wife and mother and how it is a truly great things to be able to stay home and take care of your own children. This waxes and wanes, of course, but it it is gradually becoming more consistent. I am starting to believe that this is really the place I am supposed to be.
2. I went to see my three nephews who are visiting their dad (my brother). There is a good chance they will be here next week too. I was hoping to see them twice this week but don't think we'll make it. I am hopeful that I wll be seeing them more this summer.
3. I made it to a play group that was started by someone from our homeschool group and I was glad that I did. It ended up being a lot of fun. I thought about bringing my nephews but decided we would see how it went with just us first. Maybe next time.
Thanks for stopping by! For more small successes click on the above logo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment