We made something today. HOORAY!
It is my sisters birthday today so we (me and my two preschoolers) C and E made her birthday cards. We used construction paper and cut out pictures from old greeting cards to glue onto the paper and wrote a birthday message, of course. The kids enjoyed cutting pictures out.
This seemingly small endeavor made me feel like I accomplished something today. With a 7 week old baby in the house it is hard to feel like you are "accomplishing anything." I guess mostly what I mean is that I don't feel that I have been giving C and E the attention that I would like to give them. They play a lot together but I don't feel like I have been giving them my time. So I am happy that I was able to do something especially for them.
It is really just a matter of taking the time and just doing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment