Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Morning Musings

Right Now It has been a while since I have read blogs or written on my blog so I thought Monday Musings would be a good place to start.  It is 4:00 in the afternoon and raining.  It seems like the overcast days far outnumber the sunny days.  This is frustrating as I got a new clothesline this summer and it seems like I hardly ever get a chance to use it. 

This past weekend Saturday I organized my "office" shelves and got a lot of other things done.  Sunday morning hubby and I sat outside in the backyard (there was some sunshine in between the rain) and watched the two little ones play.  It was nice.  In the afternoon we went to latin mass where there was quite a good crowd for the first time in a long time.  Was it due to the time change from 3:00 to 1:30?  I know I prefer the new time. 
For Sunday Supper Hubby made a most delicious meal of Indian Food.  Really good!

Some Plans for the Week  Hopefully finish the online application for refinancing our house. If it goes through we would be paying the same montly payment but it would be a 15 year loan instead of a 30 year.  Clean the mold off the basement walls.  We finally got a dehumidifier and it works great.  It doesn't smell musty anymore!  Maybe play some music.

If I can find some time to myself I want to spend some time reading blogs and maybe writing a post too.  I would also like to work on my just barely started beginning knitting project--a dishcloth.  It's mostly for practicing purl and knit stitch.  I'm expecting it to be very imperfect.

Special prayer intentions Always or my dad who who lives in a nursing home about an hour away and who we try to visit every month or two.  And also for many in my family who have left the church.

Something that makes me smile

Big brother with little sister
For more Monday Musings see Nadja at Patch O' Dirt Farm.

No comments: