Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Taking a Baby Break


Our first official day of homeschooling was on Monday (Hard to believe that was only yesterday.) This week will be our trial run. It was exhausting trying to occupy the toddler and keep the baby happy while at the same time focusing on our studies. Today it didn't feel as crazy though I'm not sure why not. Was I better rested? Perhaps.
DS is really excited about starting schooling. We are making a galliant effort to be more organized this year. I am trying the basic version of Homeschool Tracker to record what we will be working on and to keep track of what we have done. You can pay a one time 50 dollars and get the plus version which I think I will do when I'm feeling less like I need the dough for other things. I hope we can keep it up.

No comments: