Tuesday, December 23, 2008


FOR TODAY (December 23, 2008)...

Outside my window...There is snow and gray and bare trees
I am thinking...that maybe I should get away from my compueter
I am thankful for... having enough food to eat and the fact my husband has a job...
From the learning rooms...Son is helping me cook
From the kitchen...doing the prep work for tomorrows food so I can relax tomorrow
I am wearing...my husbands gray zip up sweater over a blue t-shirt with jeans and black socks
I am creating...A Christmas Eve Bash
I am going... for a walk later
I am reading...blogs
I am hoping...for peace of mind
I am hearing...The Catholic Radio station and the click of baby playing with toys
Around the house...I need to straighten
One of my favorite things...Cholate Mousse cake
A few plans for the rest of the week:Christmas Mass, play in the snow, practice more, do banking and grocery shopping

Here is thought I am sharing...Enjoy the simple things in life.

1 comment:

Thru Pink Curtains said...

i do love your blog background and am enjoying the white winter from the inside. it is so nice to have a holiday!!!