Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holiday Blues

It is the day before Thanksgiving. I don't know if I am looking forward to the holidays. The time goes by so quickly leading up to Christmas. I want to hang onto this time to really prepare myself spiritually and materially. It probably has to do with perfectionism more than anything else. I want to do it right so I never get started. It's important to remember to just get started and do something.

It doesn't help that I am feeling kind of depressed. I may need to ask the doctor to up my Wellbutrin. My general malaise seemed to start when the whether became cooler around September. I understand it is pretty normal for people to need more meds in the fall and winter months. I haven't told anyone about it really. Is it real or is it in my head? Will an increase in meds help? I will call my doctor on Friday if he is in.

Again I am not sure if I like the name of this blog. Woman of the House sounds a little too important for me. I suppose that's what I am or one of the things that I am anyway. I am also Julie the housewife, Julie the musician, Julie the mother, Julie just me. I don't know.

No comments: