Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day 3 and Day 4

I don't think we went out at all yesterday. Yesterday I was starting to get bored. I have enjoyed being alone with the baby thus far because we have really had a chance to spend some one on one time where we can be just the two of us. However yesterday I was feeling ready to have the rest of the family back home and today I am really looking forward to getting back on a regular schedule. In my alone time I have watched more t.v. than I normally would and I have been eating more junk food. I have been able to see how my family keeps me on track from being without them.

I just learned today that many of the boys have gotten a sickness that includes vomiting. One of the boys happens to be my son. He is apparently still throwing up this evening. I hope that he will be half way better for the car ride home tomorrow.

No comments: