I am so happy that I actually made something aside from the usual for our evening meal today and yesterday. The best part was that I was able to use ingredients that I already had and the meals were really very simple to make. I got the recipes from a bargain cook book I bought a few years ago. Yesterday I made beans and rice and today I made meat balls and had them on spaghetti. Mmmmm. I loved the spaghetti and meat balls!
I was really beginning to dread supper time when I would make the same thing over and over agian. It was the same with grocery shopping, buying the same ingredients to make the same thing week after week. The more you put into something the more you will get out of it applies in this situation. I just decided to look for something different to make and lo and behold I did it! Just a small variation seemed to make all the difference in my feelings about cookingl.
No comments:
Post a Comment